- Nutrient Rich Single Ingredient - Made 100% from brown tigernuts ethically sourced directly from African farmers.
- Sweet & Nutty Taste - Our brown tigernuts have a slightly sweet, creamy, and nutty taste but do not contain any nuts or dairy.
- Free of Top 8 Allergens – Iya’s Tigernut Flour is paleo, kosher, non-GMO, and plant-based. It’s free of the top 8 allergens and also free from gluten, grain, dairy, nuts, preservatives, bleach, or additives.
- Ancient Paleo Food - Tigernuts are an ancient root tuber named for its subtle stripes. They have been enjoyed for centuries in both foods and drinks
- For Baking and Smoothies - Tigernut flour is delicious in oatmeal, smoothies, cookies, cupcakes, pancakes, granola bars or plant-based milk.
- Bulk Size Information -
- 5 lbs - 5 lbs Bag x 1
- 50 lbs - 50 lbs Bag x 1
- 500 lbs - 50 lbs Bag x 10
- 1 Pallet - 50 lbs Bag x 40 = 2000 lbs
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
I'd hoped to use this for tigernut "butter," but there's a strange aftertaste that made it unusable. It's okay for baked goods, but only after it's been sifted and the clumps (of which there are A LOT and many are pear-sized!) have been blended up and then sifted and blended and sifted again. The price makes it worthwhile, but it's extremely frustrating. This picture is AFTER I blended up the last batch of clumps and the latest batch came to the surface. I'll probably keep getting it for baking because of the price, but I'll get more expensive tigernut flour for making "butter"
I love this tigernut flour, I have it nearly every morning in tigernut waffles. Great taste, best price.
We provide bulk baking ingredients, spices, baking mixes, gluten free flours, Tapioca starch, and other ingredients in large wholesale quantities. If you’re interested in purchasing ingredients wholesale for your food products, restaurant, or catering business, please fill out the form below, and we will contact you quickly.