- Single Ingredient - Iya’s hibiscus powder is made 100% from dried hibiscus flowers.
- Wholesome Powder - Grain-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan, paleo. Also free from preservatives, artificial colors, fillers, or additives—nothing artificial.
- Popular Edible Flower - A delicious tart flower also known as roselle and flor de jamaica, dried hibiscus powder is used for a variety of culinary, nutritional, and beauty purposes worldwide.
- Nutrient-Rich - Hibiscus is naturally low-calorie, caffeine-free, and packed with antioxidants and polyphenols. It may help lower blood pressure, support heart and liver health, and help with weight loss.
- Many Uses - Great in drinks, teas, and cocktails, and in baked foods, pastries, preserves, syrups, etc.
- Bulk Size Information -
- 5 lbs - 5 lbs Bag x 1
- 55.12 lbs - 55.12 lbs Bag x 1
- 551.2 lbs - 55.12 lbs Bag x 10
- 1 Pallet - 55.12 lbs Bag x 40 = 2204.8 lbs
Instructions on pack. Just boil and strain for tea, drinks or baking. Approx 4g (1 Tbsp) per 16oz cup of drink
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
To receive Spec Sheet - Email us at Sales@iyaingredients.com
Based on 1 review
Great quality, fine and ready to mix into my frosting batches. Concentrated powder goes a long way and has a lovely sweet tartness depending on amount used in a batch. Very pleased.
We provide bulk baking ingredients, spices, baking mixes, gluten free flours, Tapioca starch, and other ingredients in large wholesale quantities. If you’re interested in purchasing ingredients wholesale for your food products, restaurant, or catering business, please fill out the form below, and we will contact you quickly.