- Made With 100% Cassava – Tapioca starch flour is made from cassava (yuca) manioc root, a starchy root vegetable (manihot esculenta) sourced directly from farms.
- All-Natural Tapioca Starch Flour – Neutral, odorless, grain-free, vegan, plant-based, non-GMO, certified gluten-free, and kosher.
- Free of Top 8 Allergens – No milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soybean. Also free from preservatives, bleach, or additives.
- Delicious Uses – For grain-free recipes, replace cornstarch with Iya’s tapioca flour in cooking, baking, and thickening. Great in breads, desserts, and tea pearls.
- Iya’s Share The Love Initiative – Sharing is an important part of who we are—so we work closely with our partners to ensure the African farmers we source from are paid fairly and on time.
- Bulk Size Information -
- 5 lbs - 5 lbs Bag x 1
- 50 lbs - 50 lbs Bag x 1
- 500 lbs - 50 lbs Bag x 10
- 1 Pallet - 50 lbs Bag x 40 = 2000 lbs
Please contact us on email@example.com for more information
Had exactly what I needed, Fast shipping and Great customer service. Thank you Grace. Will definitely buy from Iya manufacturing again.
Tapioca Starch Flour
We provide bulk baking ingredients, spices, baking mixes, gluten free flours, Tapioca starch, and other ingredients in large wholesale quantities. If you’re interested in purchasing ingredients wholesale for your food products, restaurant, or catering business, please fill out the form below, and we will contact you quickly.